Cool is just how far we have to fall

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. --Jim Elliot

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Glorious


I see the world in pictures, as opposed to just images. I am not a photographer, per se, but when I look at the world I see photos. I can't tell you how many times a day I think, "Oh, that would be a GREAT picture!". Usually I think it and move on. Tonight however, I went out to brave the freezing cold, in my pj's and bare feet, to take some pictures off the back deck.

That one, of course, is my favorite.

2 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should never go out with out a good camera in hand, come back and post whatever pictures you took. This one is amazing!

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Tam said...

Thank you so much; your words are incredibly kind. Do I know you or are you a random visitor? Just curious :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home