Cool is just how far we have to fall

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. --Jim Elliot

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Two amazing things:

1) You'll never guess who broke up with his girlfriend.

2) Read this amazing quote by my lovely friend Darla in an e-mail to me:

"Sex is way overrated- it's LOVE that we really need to save for our spouses, and love is what makes sex good.

I'm not saying go have loveless sex, but it's even more important not to have a promiscuous heart."


Is that truth, or is that truth?

4 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger _-=true_story=-_ said...

"You'll never guess who broke up with his girlfriend"

Brady?

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Tam said...

You know that's right ;)

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger _-=true_story=-_ said...

<[bordering on obsession]> What?! who said that?

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Tam said...

Nah. I am utterly aware of the actual likelihood of myself becoming Mrs. Tom Brady. But it's fun to dream, and will probably be so until I meet a "real" guy that rocks my world :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home