Cool is just how far we have to fall

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. --Jim Elliot

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

To get through to you

Today is the day Sharon gets here. Yay! It will be so nice to see someone from home. Especially Shar since she's been in Siberia- yup, you read that right, and I was serious- for two years.

I am excited for the chance to catch up with her, and just to be around someone that knows me. I know, that sounds incredibly selfish, but it's not to say that I don't love my roommates. I do. They're wonderful. But I also miss the comfort of being around people who know me, who know the questions to ask that pierce to the depths of who and where I am.

I can't quit listening to this song: For You I Will (Confidence) by Teddy Geiger.

Well... I am sitting here in my robe post-shower so I suppose I should get dressed. Have a lovely day... and next time I update it will be after seeing Sharon for the first time in two years!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home