Cool is just how far we have to fall

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. --Jim Elliot

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Run, Forrest, run!!

It's Thursday. It's 11 a.m. That means that two hours I will be FREE LIKE A BIRD! I am supposed to stay until 2 but Becca and I have to haul in the kayaks, put the Christmas tree outside, and I have to finish up packing. So at 1 I am heading out :)

We're watching Forrest Gump. I love this movie. Some parts are heartbreaking (Pretty much everything in Jenny's life, and Lt. Dan, and Bubba), and much of it's unrealistic, but it's a good movie.

So... I have had sickness problems with my stomach, and general body aches (headaches, sore muscles, etc) but I haven't had a cold since last spring. Guess who is definitely getting sick right now, with the stuffy nose and constant sneezing and coughing? Yeah. Bite me.
On that note, I just want to say Merry Christmas! In the words of *Nsync

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays

New York, here I come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home