Cool is just how far we have to fall

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. --Jim Elliot

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

When the lights go down and there's nothing left to be

[When the Lights Go Down, Faith Hill]

I love short weeks. Monday was a teacher workday, so two full days of work means that tomorrow is Thursday and not Wednesday.

Can I get A-MEN!!

I just have to say that I absolutely love American Idol. Simon can tend to be rather negative, I won't lie. But I think the producers tell him to do that for kicks (and ratings). I just love listening to amazing singers. Because I am just that cool, so far here are my faves:

Gals
Mandisa
Kellie Pickler
Paris

Guys
Elliot
Ace
Taylor
Chris

I won't lie... Elliot, Taylor, and Chris I love because of their voices. Ace... he makes me melt. Last year I never understood the whole Constantine sexy eyes thing. With Ace, I totally get it :) Plus, he has a pretty decent voice.

Other than that... just trying to stay awake in the day and enjoy life until the weekend. I don't really get a weekend because I have a training on Saturday from 8:30-3:30 (But I get a hundred bucks, yay!) and then Sunday's church and if I get invited home to my pastor's fam's house then I won't probably get home til like 4. That's all right though. I'm gonna try to get a ton of work done Saturday so that I can enjoy Sunday!

Is anyone watching this Carolina/State game? (For you non-North Carolinians Carolina vs. State equals UNC-Chapel Hill vs. NC State) It's awesome! I really need sleep but it's such a good game! I love living here... I doubt most of the country has this game televised but it's local for me ;) You know that's real.

Ok... off to print progress reports and tear myself away from the game so I can get a decent night's sleep. Leave love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home