Cool is just how far we have to fall

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. --Jim Elliot

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

With you I can let my hair down

[With You, Jessica Simpson]

So my new thing is watching Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica. Ironic, I know, because they're divorcing, but I'd never watched it when it was on and I wanted a show. Yay for Netflix.

They're interesting... he's a bit of a player, but I honestly think she just seems like a spoiled brat. I like her less and less and him more and more. Chalk me up for one Team Nick shirt :) Actually, What's Left of Me is a pretty great song. Too bad his wife slept with her movie costars. That's not cool. And, uh, not the best witness from the Christian girl. The spoiled rotten Christian girl.

I sure hope I won't be like that when I am married... pouty and whiny and witchy. Yuck. Picking fights, etc. Yuck again. That's just not the way I roll.

Speaking of... I've been thinking about marriage. Such a curious thing. I am not ready to be married. Not even a little. And I don't ruh-eally want a boyfriend. But it's been on my mind a lot lately. And no, I haven't met anyone. Not even close. It's just been this thing I keep coming back to. Plus, out of nowhere two of three classes told me today that I need a man and/or a boyfriend. Uh, yeah. What the heck? Does this mean something? I dunno.

Nick Lachey's on the market, so...

1 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger Darlaing said...

Did she really sleep with her co-stars?

I think she's a brat too. She annoyed me on that show and I couldn't understand how he put up with all that whining. Go Team Nick! I can't imagine going through a divorce though. It makes my heart sick to even think about going through that with Daryn. I haven't heard Nick's new song yet but I really want to!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home