Cool is just how far we have to fall

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. --Jim Elliot

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Wish List

1. I wish that the people on The Office were real.

2. I wish that I could marry Jim Halpert. And that he were real.

3. I wish I were a little bit taller.

4. I wish I was a baller.

5. I wish I had a girl that looked good, so I could call her. Ok, not really.

6. I wish I could be a hobbit. And live in the Shire. And be friends with Gandalf. Really.

7. I wish my car was 14 years newer. And blue.

8. I wish I could find a cure for AIDS / war / poverty / hunger

9. I wish I were funnier. Ok, not really. When you're funny like I am there's no where to go but down from here.

10. I wish I could sprout wings and fly.

11. I wish I looked like Jessica Alba.

12. I wish I could have the summer off with nothing to do. Oh, wait, GOT THAT!

13. I wish it were possible to be jealous of myself, because then I would be.

14. I wish I could go home and visit my friends and family.

15. I wish I knew what my future holds.

16. I wish I lived in Seattle.

17. I wish my savings account was about 100 times larger. I'm not sure what I'd do with $60,000 dollars in savings, but it would be hot.

18. I wish I had a special card where I could go to Costco and get whatever I want and just run the card and the money never runs out. And that includes free gas :)

19. I wish there was a special drink so that I could eat whatever I wanted and then I'd drink this drink and I'd always be a perfectly toned and fit size 6.

20. I wish I could always be 24 but not have to die in order for that to happen.

21. I wish my boyfriend were here.

22. I wish I didn't have to pee right now.

23. I wish I had an iPod.

24. I wish I were skinny dipping with my roommates in our backyard (aka our lake) right now.

2 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger Darlaing said...

Ok funny story, Saturday Daryn and I went Day-trippin and we totally got in an argument over the lyrics to "I Wish" I insisted they were " i wish i were taller, i wish I were a baller," with no "little bit." A google search later I found out I was wrong and now I have to take out the garbage for two weeks.

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Mac said...

19. I wish there was a special drink so that I could eat whatever I wanted and then I'd drink this drink and I'd always be a perfectly toned and fit size 6.

Skinny girls are annoying and need constant skinny reinforcement, "Do I look fat?"

21. I wish my boyfriend were here.

Correct use of the subjunctive mood. Kudos!

11. I wish I looked like Jessica Alba.

If you looked like Jessice Alba you would never know if people really liked you or just wanted to have sex with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home