Cool is just how far we have to fall

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. --Jim Elliot

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Risk it all and I'll be right here

[How it Feels, Foreign Oren]

I wish I had something awesome to say. Like that I did many wonderful and world altering things today. I didn't. I watched The Office and now am watching the Red Sox on ESPN. I love the BoSox :)

In happy news, Ammo (Adam Morrison) was drafted by the Charlotte Bobcats- yay! Sean May also plays there (I'm also a Tar Heel fan) so that's happy! I will actually try to catch some games next year on TV, and maybe even go watch a game or two in Charlotte since it's only about 3 hours away.

And, since I'm on sports, how about them Mariners? They're totally picking up steam and are only 2.5 games out of first in the AL West. Yay for them!

Ok, so there's this amazing song I discovered last night. If you want to hear it, go to my MySpace here. It's the one I referred to at the start of this post, called How it Feels by Foreign Oren.

Here's my favorite part of the lyrics (it's actually the chorus):

if you feel like falling head over heels
then risk it all and i'll be right here
i can't say what tomorrow holds
but i know this is how it feels to let go

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Jeff Quindlen said...

Right on, thanks for the comment. I've got a friend who lives in your area, and another one who starts Whitworth this Fall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home