Cool is just how far we have to fall

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. --Jim Elliot

Monday, June 26, 2006

What's mine is yours to make your own

[Look After You, The Fray]

I know my faithful readers think I'm dead. I'm not, I was just out of town for the weekend.

I was down near Charlotte with my boyfriend. It was amazing. I am completely and totally in love. He's amazing. I'd gush about him, but I'm actually going to start a separate blog about him because I know people puh-robably don't want to be tuned into the TamiLovesDusty channel all the time, even if I can't seem to get my antenna to find any other stations ;)

Um... sadly, I have nothing amazing to say at the moment, other than I think I got a freaking sunburn through the windows of my car despite the fact that it rained for 75% of my drive home. Because that's awesome.

More to come :)

1 Comments:

At 5:17 AM, Blogger Shio-chan said...

So, you guys are actually dating now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home