Cool is just how far we have to fall

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. --Jim Elliot

Monday, June 19, 2006

More than a feeling

[More Than A Feeling, Boston]

I have an awesome story... only I can't tell you the punchline. Sad day. Suffice it to say that-- Becca, you rock my face off. Yeah, that's right.

Yesterday church was awesome. I've been away for some time due to a plethora of reasons, and it felt SO good to be back. There are really awesome people and it was a blessing to sit under God's Word being taught. So... yay!

Earlier today I went to lunch with some friends in the great bustlin' city of Norlina. Yes, that's right- Norlina... like Nor- from North and -lina from Carolina. They claim it's where North Carolina begins... I think it may very well be the edges of the earth, but what do I know?

Other than that... Uh, I got a little misty-eyed at Herbie: Fully Loaded. Uh, yeah. Does that make me a bad person? Because I'm pretty sure it does. I know, right? Oh, but Lindsay Lohan officially has the most annoying voice ever. So scratchy and whiny. Blech.

Yeah... that's my exciting life. Puh-retty low key. Feel free to reply and inspire me :)

2 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger Shio-chan said...

Yesterday, I got bitten and scratched and students kept playing with the "relaxed muscle" on my arm. But I am glad you had a good day :) Love ya!

 
At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure there's something else exciting, but....at least I know. ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home