Cool is just how far we have to fall

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. --Jim Elliot

Friday, June 16, 2006

Thinking over the things that you said... Am I ready for forever?

[Thinking Over, Dana Glover]

Sorry I've been out of it for a few days. I moved on Wednesday, and then I was having internet problems. But Mac OS X Tiger came today and I installed it and I love it!

I'm loving living alone. I walk around half dressed (and panic when someone knocks on the door, lol) and leave the door open when I go to the bathroom. It's great. I am such a bachelor- and yes, I said bachelor instead of bachelorette on purpose.

What else... hmmm... my last two days have pretty much consisted of reading and watching Harry Potter (I'm on book three and watched the first two movies), the Discovery Health channel, running errands, and talking on the phone :) That's my life in a nutshell. Hopefully I'll be inspired to write something more exciting later, but for now... happy weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home