Cool is just how far we have to fall

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. --Jim Elliot

Monday, April 17, 2006

Forget the urgency but hurry up and wait

[Look After You, The Fray]

I don't have a super long time because I am supposed to be working hard from 3-5 so that I can pack at 5, load up Bec's car, and be ready to leave for Washington, DC by 6. It's 3:16 and all I've done is open a lesson plan that I need to alter :) Such is life. We should be back by 6 or 7 at the very latest on Sunday so I'd have plenty of time to work, but... still. I can enjoy the trip more if my work is done.

So here's my Spring Break game plan:

Tonight:
Drive to DC

Tomorrow:
Sleep in a bit (til like 8 or 9)
Meet up with Jenny and her mom to walk around and see all the sights in DC, taking a
gazillion pictures
Around dinner time meet up with Bec to eat and then watch her college's play

Wednesday:
Go to the Holocaust museum with Bec in the morning
Drive down to Richmond, VA from DC
Fly to Boston!

Thursday-Saturday:
Do whatever we feel like around Boston. Will definitely include going by Fenway park, walking the Freedom Trail (I think that's what it's called- it's all the cool stuff from the Revolution), eating lobster for the first time, etc.

Sunday:
Probably do something cool in the morning, fly back to Richmond around 1pm I think
Drive back home from Richmond
See the roommates and swap Spring Break stories :)

So that's the agenda... I am excited. Just gotta get some work done now :) Leave love, huh? I probably won't have internet access over break so it would be happy to come home to all sorts of loving left by y'all to welcome me back!

-TK

PS I had a wonderful Easter yesterday with Becca and my pastor's family. It was nice to just eat good food and chill and have fellowship. God is good, and faithful. I hope you all were blessed and enjoyed your holiday as well.

PPS Clint- we also had broccoli. It was scrumptious.

2 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Blogger Darlaing said...

you have to go to MT. Vernon, Geo. Washington's home, if you have time. It's one of my fav. D.C. sites.

I'm so jealous you're going to Boston!

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had a blast on your trip!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home