Cool is just how far we have to fall

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. --Jim Elliot

Monday, April 10, 2006

I can't hold on to what you see

[Save Me, Forty Foot Echo]

I like bullets. Ergo, bullets you shall receive.

*My laptop has recently decided that working at all (aka turning on, or in the event that it does turn on, not freezing after two seconds) is just the way it shall roll.

Computers ruin life.

*Spring break is only three teaching days away. I am pretty passive about it. Yay for a break, but I am not desperate or anything.

*Despite what I just said, my school district is filled with idiots. And I am talking about the adults.

*Today I didn't shower or wash my face or anything. Well, I brushed my teeth and put on clean clothes. The point here is that I just touched my face and it's not all greasy and oily regardless of (well, actually with regard to) not showering.

Mommy, can it be? Might I finally have grown past my pubescent years?

*I am suddenly on a myspace kick. I've had it for around a year, but I guess because friends are catching on from home and stuff I feel the need to check it out. Though, with the laptop out of commission (it will most likely be shipped off to HP tomorrow, via my school district since they provided it) I have to use my desktop and I am never in my room. Except I am right now.

*I'm tired, it's an hour past my bedtime, and I'll write something more when I feel like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home