Cool is just how far we have to fall

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. --Jim Elliot

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Favorites List

#1 - Hearing a suburban white girl that's not yet in middle school, without make-up and in thick ol' glasses saying, "Pimped".

Thank you, Pimp My Ride!

#2 - Phone conversations with American friends in Japan... you rock, Sho!

#3 - Ten cent music downloads

#4 - Honest people who are comfortable with who they are!!

#5 - iTunes. 'Nuff said.

#6 - New friends to go out with! Crystal and I went to dinner and then the drive-in last night; normally I think people that like the drive-in are pretty hokey, but we had so much fun! Plus, Cars was a really cute movie, and X Men III was good (though I haven't seen the first two) because she explained everything to me :)

#7 - The old school Super Mario Bros. song... doot-doot-doodoo-doot-da-doot !!

#8 - Sleep

#9 - Being single, sexy, and self-confident!

#10 - My awesomely incredible super-rock-star-alicious friends :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home