Cool is just how far we have to fall

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. --Jim Elliot

Monday, May 29, 2006

Everyone knows I'm in over my head

[Over My Head (Cable Car), The Fray]

I know this song has been my subject before, but I still love it.

Moving on... I have the sunburn of death in a strip down my back. Ode to joy, huh? That's my life. I am the whitest person ever. *sigh* This is why I very rarely spend time outside. So... today was an indoor kind of day. I watched some Arrested Development early on. Then I broke into my latest round of Netflix DVD's and I'm in the last half hour of the first season of Grey's Anatomy.

It's interesting because I wrote this show off as being purely about sex. I never watched it for that reason. But then somehow it crept onto my show list- and I am loyal to my shows. I have a few- Arrested Development, LOST, 24, and American Idol. I know that AD isn't new anymore... but, I have the first two seasons on DVD and will buy the third promptly upon its release. Anyway, about Grey's- it's a good thing I don't go looking for sex, because there's actually been very little of it on the show. I am not sure how I got the idea that it's always about sex... they talk about it, but so do those of us in my house :) It comes up in conversation from time to time.

Anyway, it's a chick show, obviously, but I like it. My favorite part is the relationship between Izzie, Meredith, and George at their house. The writers do a great job of making the three roommates and their relationships seem real. And... it's a good thing I am watching this first season because I don't dislike Meredith so much. She's less ridiculous in the first season. Plus, I understand her and "McDreamy" a little better.

That's really all I have to say about today. I cleaned a little, did laundry... that's about it. Yee-up. Big time, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home