Cool is just how far we have to fall

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. --Jim Elliot

Thursday, May 25, 2006

We come and we go

[Trust Me, The Fray]

List day :)

  • Yay that Taylor won American Idol! Chris was my favorite, but I really couldn't stand Kat's voice. I am sure I have said that on here more than once ;) Plus, Taylor just really loves music... for him it's clearly not about the fame- just making the music he loves.
  • LOST... man, they have some smart writers. I don't know how they were able to answer so many questions and clean storylines up and yet leave me with even MORE intrigue and questions. That said, last night's wasn't shocking. I am curious about what will happen to Jack, Kate, and Sawyer (not to mention now John and Eko are doing), and I am obviously intrigued by the frozen Russians/woman on the phone at the end, but last season I was like, "AHHH!! I can't wait until September!! AHHHH!!".
  • On that note, I think I am going to buy the first season of LOST. Right now.
  • The first seasons of The Office and Grey's Anatomy came from Netflix yesterday. I am told by many that if I love AD (Arrested Development) then I'll quite enjoy The Office. As for Grey's, I never saw the first season. Maybe watching it will help me stop thinking that Meredith sucks.
  • Only 10 more "get-ups" for school left. Ya-frieking-hoo, I say ;)
  • I made a "Songs I Should Hate" playlist on iTunes. It's awesome. It includes pretty much any boyband song. I think the quintessential "SISH" track, however, is MMMbop by Hanson. I SHOULD hate it. But so long as I only hear it every now and then it just makes me want to smile and dance with my shoulders like all white people lacking dancing skills.
  • The end.

2 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen BBC's The Office? I must admit that I haven't seen the American version, but the original by the BBC is freaking hilarious! I almost don't want to venture into NBC territory because I would be so irate if it didn't do the 'original' justice. You'll have to let me know what you think of it, though!

-Melissa

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Tam said...

I haven't seen it, though I've heard of it. Is that the one with Ricky Gervais? Or at least he's behind it? I've heard a lot about how great it is :) I'll definitely let you know what I think of the American version.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home