Cool is just how far we have to fall

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. --Jim Elliot

Sunday, May 28, 2006

I'm not the jealous type who doesn't sleep at night

[Air Dry, Teddy Geiger]

What a lovely weekend! Friday night I chilled, got to talk to Sho, and went to bed around one. Yesterday I woke up at 5... PM. Yah. I knew I was exhausted, but I didn't even wake up until 5 pm! I went to the bathroom around ten, and laid back down just to relax, assuming I'd get up in an hour or so. Nope. I fell back asleep. I slept for 16 hours! Goodness.

Last night we went to a big end of year bash at the boys' house. I mainly sat on the porch with Liz in rocking chairs. Talked shop about WWII with Joe for awhile... took a midnight swim... came home around 1:30 and played karaoke with Bec and Bailers. Slept from 3-10.

Now I just showered and am putting swimming clothes on to go back out on the dock with Bec, Liz, and Lisa. Liz and I are doing fun artsy projects. It's 80 degrees and GORGEOUS out there. I'm gonna finish my watercolor painting, swim, and just overall chill.

Hope you're all enjoying your Memorial Day weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home