Cool is just how far we have to fall

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. --Jim Elliot

Friday, May 26, 2006

I am a driving rock star!!

First, go read this article ranking the best to worst "driving smarts" states in the nation.

Washington (which will always be home, no matter where I live) ranked second, just barely behind Oregon by 2.4 points. There's a link within the article to the full state rankings... North Carolina, PS, came in at a lowly 32. Ouch.

But with Washington, Oregon, and Idaho coming in at 2, 1, and 4, respectively, the Northwest clearly has the smartest drivers. And Seattle was recently ranked 4th in big cities with courteous drivers.

There's also a link to go take the test. Wanna see my score? I copied and pasted the results below:



Thank you for taking the GMAC Insurance National Drivers Test. A score of 70% or better is considered passing on a state written drivers test. Based on your answers, you have the following score: 100.0

For tips to help you stay safe on the road, check out other areas of the GMAC Insurance website, as well as your state’s DMV website.



BAM!! And that was my first time- no retakes or cheating! I am an utter rock star. I amaze myself sometimes. I challenge y'all to go take it and reply with your score!

PS If you don't rock it as hard as I did, don't feel bad. I was certain I had missed a few and was rather shocked to see my score. But I also tend to overthink questions and second guess myself a lot.

PPS California ranked 14? Dirty, dirty lie. Or cover-up. Who tells dirty lies? Californians and Communists, that's who.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home