Cool is just how far we have to fall

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. --Jim Elliot

Friday, July 14, 2006

It's far away from me

[Beside Me, Forty Foot Echo]

Normally I would never do this, but there's this band I have loved for ages (or like... 3 years... you know- like, totally forever. Kidding ;) ).

ANYway, the point is they're called Forty Foot Echo and they're awesome but hardly anyone has heard of them. So I'm just putting this out there for you all- go check them out. You can listen to four of their songs on their MySpace page linked below:

http://www.myspace.com/fortyfootecho

Brand New Day is literally in my top 5- no, make that top 3- favorite songs of all time. I love it that much. I was going to try and recommend one other song, but honestly the other three are all equally as good as Brand New Day. Give them all a shot.

I'd tell you what their sound is, but I say you go figure it out for yourself :)

Also, you can buy the album Forty Foot Echo on iTunes for $9.99 so that's always an option, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home