Cool is just how far we have to fall

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. --Jim Elliot

Friday, April 28, 2006

TOO FUNNY

These are my favorite Jack Handy quotes from SNL*:


1--One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.

2--When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.


I can't stop laughing.

Literally.

Can't.

Stop.

Laughing.

*If you don't know what SNL is then stop reading my blog because I don't like you.

Mr. Pibb + Red Vines = Crazy Delicious!!

1 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Blogger Darlaing said...

http://www.illimms.com/narnia.html


watch this. Try to embrace the f-word just for this short video. It's hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home